Sticker Contest

Purpose

The Dock logo has been updated, which means that the stickers created by the community in our previous contest are now outdated. As the Dock Network moves forward following the release of our Vision Update & Litepaper the timing is optimal to also update the stickers.

Incentives

There will be a 3000 DOCK first place prize, 1500 Dock second place prize & 1000 Dock third place prize. The winner will be chosen by the community. Each submission must contain 2 or more stickers. The submission period ends on Wednesday, August 14th @ 6:00PM UTC - all submissions must be completed and turned in by that time.

For Participants

Guidelines: The stickers should be focused on the themes found in our Vision Update & Litepaper (linked above) & should not focus on the price of Dock. The themes include, but are not limited to: Staking your Dock / Earning Digital Badges / Controlling your Digital Credentials / Baking Digital Badges
Dock logos.zip (201.5 KB)
Submit your stickers by emailing them to marketing@dock.io and including your telegram nickname.

2 Likes

Sticker contest entries:

dock1%20fix dock%202%20fix dock%203%20fix dock%204%20fix

3 Likes

Uh I like “Trust with Dock” and “Solution: Dock Network” stickers! In my opinion those stickers describe our overall idea. :+1:

3 Likes

Official Sticker Contest Voting

The poll is now Live! Pick your 5 favorite stickers!

Voting ends on August 23 @ 8PM UTC

2 Likes

There are some interesting stickers, What date is fixed to close the poll?

1 Like

I think this voting will be a close one! It’s gonna be hard to determine which is the winner!

1 Like

Voting ends on August 23 @ 8PM UTC :slight_smile:

2 Likes